Winebus Yarra Valley Winery (Public Tours)
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Yarra Valley, Victoria
- Product code: PUBLIC
Public Tour: Winebus Yarra Valley Winery Tours, AUD $130 per person
Discover all the flavours of the cool climate wines of Victoria's Yarra Valley, one of Australia's favourite wine regions located east of Melbourne, Victoria.
Tastings at four venues (wineries, vineyard or vintage)
- Wine tastings at 4 venues
- Including lunch at one venue, either one Course à la carte meal with a glass of wine or Shared two course Italian Style; antipasto and wood-fired pizzas with a glass of wine.
- Visit to Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery.
Winebus Winery Tours will take you to gorgeous Yarra Valley Wineries and Vineyards with expansive views as well as intimate boutique wineries where you can enjoy a delicious wine pairing and conversations with experienced sommeliers. A winery restaurant lunch is served for the gourmet traveller, from a menu prepared from local produce on this food and wine tour.
Book in 3 easy steps:
1. Select the required number of passengers (Limits 6 people per booking for public tours)
2. Choose your tour date, click book now
3. Complete the form with your details and credit card details to secure your booking, click pay now
You will receive an email once your booking is confirmed.
Please check your Junk/Spam folder If you do not see a confirmation in your Inbox.
Contact us: 24/7
Tel (MB): 0428 265 818 | 0499 492 9495
International: +61 428 265 818, +61 499 492 495
When you book a Yarra Valley Winebus Tour we will ask for credit card details to secure your booking. You can choose to pay cash on the day but the credit card details are necessary to secure your booking. Prices stated are per person, in Australian dollars. Payment is required in full prior to the tour commencing. VISA and MasterCard are accepted.
Terms and conditions:
- We reserve the right to cancel the tour if we do not have sufficient numbers to operate. If this happens we will contact you 1 - 2 days in advance and discuss other options with you.
- We have the right to alter the itinerary during peak demand or some private events come up at any winery we may be unable to visit as normal.
- We reserve the right to cancel the tour in the event of extreme weather conditions and bush fires.
- We reserve the right to use alternate vehicles and operators.
- Public tour cancellation at least 7 days before the tour 100% refund, 3 days before the tour 50% refund.
- "No shows" on the day is a late cancellation, a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- Winebus will give you a full refund if any cancellation caused by us.
- More terms and conditions click here http://www.winebus.com.au/terms-and-conditions